How to be a PCAP Pony Express Ride Leader
The PCAP Prostate Cancer Pony Express travels through all 50 states beginning in March 2012, and we need ride leaders for the two legs in each state. We have just 68 Ride Leader positions available.
We have one PCAP Prostate Cancer Pony Express Ride Leader in North Carolina and we now have one in Louisiana. But we need more!
Here’s how to sign up for one of these coveted positions:
1. Visit http://bit.ly/2012ProstateCancerPonyExpress and register to be a rider. Your registration includes the necessary waiver and gives you a lifelong Prostate Cancer Pony Express rider number.
2. Visit http://bit.ly/2012ProstateCancerPonyExpressRouteCard and download the route card. The dates will remain the same but the meeting points may change.
3. Click on the following to be added to our ride information list http://bit.ly/prostatecancerponyexpressriderupdates
4. Visit our forum at http://prostatecancerponyexpress.websitetoolbox.com and create an account
5. Please send me a short paragraph about yourself and what caused you to support our project. I plan to post this on our blog and our Facebook page so that we can begin to tell the stories around prostate cancer. [robert dot hess @29000men dot com]
6. If you use Facebook, please Like the page and and ask your friends and colleagues to do the same
7. Follow us on Twitter – PCPonyExpress
8. If you are a prostate cancer survivor, go to http://29000men.wordpress.com and tell us your story.
Dan Jester, PCAP Prostate Cancer Pony Express Rider Number 39, is the national ride coordinator.
The current ride route is posted on the ride blog at http://prostatecancerponyexpress.wordpress.com . We are still working on identifying the exact locations where the Prostate Cancer Pony Express riders will meet to transfer the saddlebags.
Thank you for volunteering to be a part of the first national prostate cancer awareness motorcycle rally.
Prostate Cancer Survivor, Class of 2003