First Tour de USA documentary film completed
I just completed the first of the 45 interviews we will be doing during the Tour de USA. Please take a minute and make a small donation. Our goal is to raise $50,000 over the 45 days from donations of $25 or less. The Active.com site is completely secure and you will not be added to any donation solicitation list.
Key Takeaway’s from Kevin’s Interview
- It’s critical to test and track the results
- He had a very conscientious and alert family doctor
- Prostate cancer has a very high success rate (greater that 92% )when detected early
- Many men may be concerned about incontinence and sexual potency side effects. he suffered none and treatment techniques have improved dramatically over the past decade
- You can’t cure what you don’t know you have; but you can die from it
- A friend of his was diagnosed at 38.
- If you are diagnosed, reach out to your network and get input from others who have already been down the path
Want to share your story?
If you would like to be part of this documentary film, download the route list from the event homepage (TourdeUSA.org) and meet me at one of the cities. You can email me at robert (dot) hess (at) 29000men (dot) org or just meet me at one of stops. I’ll be posting riding information on this blog and at Twitter: just follow TourdeUSA